ACCT 224 Jubail University College Evaluating a Budgeting Software Paper.
Instructions and steps for the assignment:
- This is an individual assignment. Make a report and submit it online using Bb.
- The objective of this assignment is to allow you to evaluate costing and budgeting software and reports.
- Select a Budgeting software in the market and conduct a comparative study. Consider the following points:
- Introduction: Introduce your budgeting software, benefits to user firms, and various reports that can be generated.
- The Feature Analysis: Analysis of 4 -5 features of the selected software, use of the features, types of firms using these features and 2-3 drawbacks or limitations of the reports.
- Competitor evaluation: Evaluate two other competing products and demonstrate how your selected software compares with each of them.
- Conclusion: Declare your verdict and provide some recommendations to the company in choosing the right budgeting software
- References, appendix and pictures: Make sure your report is accompanied by appropriate references (APA style), any pictures or appendix used must be appropriately referenced too.
- Prepare an attractive poster showing your observations, learning, analysis and evaluation of the selected Budgeting Software according to the above criteria. It is important to prepare visuals, diagrams or pictures to illustrate your learning. Be Creative!!
- The printed poster will be brought on the date of the poster presentation and the team will be responsible to display and explain the poster.Posters must conform to the following requirements:
- Content: All the above Comparative criteria must be addressed.
- Clarity: Font size must be readable from a distance. Grammar and spelling must be correct.
- Format and Submission: The draft soft copy of the poster should be submitted by only one team member to the Blackboard submission link. The hard copy of the poster to be displayed on the Poster presentation day and each team member should be present to explain their poster.
- Posters dimensions = 4 ft. X 4 ft. (1.219 m X 1.219 m)
- Research and References: from relevant academic sources like research papers, journal articles and company websites is expected.