ECE 355 AU Parenting Styles Understanding Behavior and Family Dynamics Discussion.
After viewing the video Positive Discipline for Toddlers (Links to an external site.) and reviewing the Parenting Style Questionnaire (Links to an external site.), write a three- to four-page paper using the Parenting Styles template. Template provided in file uploads..which I provided
In your paper you will
- Compare and contrast two parenting styles (i.e., uninvolved parenting, permissive parenting, authoritarian parenting, or authoritative parenting).
- Explain how parenting styles influence a child’s behavior in the classroom, using one developmental stage between 2 and 15 years of age.
- Explain how modifications in parenting can create a positive family environment.
- Assignment Length: Your written paper must be at least three to four pages in length (not including title and reference pages).
Source Requirement: Reference three scholarly sources in addition to the text. All sources included in the reference list must be cited in the paper.
- APA Formatting: Use APA formatting consistently throughout the assignment, which includes citations in the body of the assignment, the title page, and references list, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Syntax and Mechanics: Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar.
TURNITIN SCORE MUST BE AT OR BELOW 20%…As I will checking what work you complete.
Lloyd, C. (n.d.). What is your parenting style? (Links to an external site.) Retrieved from http://www.greatschools.org/parenting/behavior-dis…
Grobman, K.H. (2008). Diana Baumrind’s (1996) prototypical descriptions of 3 parenting styles (Links to an external site.). Retrieved from http://www.devpsy.org/teaching/parent/baumrind_sty…
National Association for the Education of Young Children (Links to an external site.) (www.naeyc.org)
Wardle, F., & Fitzpatrick, T. (2016). Children & families: Understanding behavior & dynamics [Electronic version]. Retrieved from https://content.ashford.edu/