ECOM 201 Strategic Planning of Herfy Company Questions.
As a group of managers consider yourself as Global Manager for one of the following Saudi companies: Jarir Bookstore, Baja, Al-Baik, Herfy or Coffee Day. At present the company you’ll choose is planning to do business in the USA and UK. You are required to develop a detail strategy on the following:
- Give a brief summary of the current status of Virtual Teams.
- Give a brief introduction about the chosen company (history, products, etc)
- Explain what type of virtual management characteristics will be implemented and why?
- How the virtual teams will work together?
- What tools are they using for communications and task management?
- How you will manage the teams in both locations in terms of language, cultural, time, political, and economical differences?
- What are techniques that you will be using in order to create a strong team with a high level of teamwork?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of managing a virtual team?
- What type of conflicts might occur between members? When it’s happened how will you solve it?
- As a manager how you will manage the outsourced projects?
- What techniques that you will apply to encourage and motivate your team for improvement?
- Title Page: the name of the institution, the title of the report, the name of the author and then add the date.
- Abstract: Brief summary of your work.
- Table of contents:
1.Introduction: Background or introduction to state what the report is about.You must give the reader an overview of the whole report.
2.Main Body of the report: Include your main work.
4.References: Use APA style.
Guidelines for the project assignment:
- Your answer must be supported by different resources.
- At least 10 references sources.
- Any proof of copying will result to 0 mark.
- Use font Times New Roman.
- Use 1.5 or double line spacing with left Justify all paragraphs.
- Use the footer function to insert page number.
- Ensure that you follow the APA style in your project.
- Your project report length should be between 3000 to 3500 words.