FIU Developing Goals and Interventions to Meet Clients Needs Discussion.
A needs assessment helps programs identify the problems faced by a community and then guides in the development of programming and interventions. As a human services professional, it is important to understand the importance of accurately assessing a client’s needs and then determining which interventions are critical to long-term success.
For this Assignment, please respond to the following:
- Identify two unmet needs or problems faced by families.
- Provide a brief summary of each need or problem (e.g., demographic information, frequency of occurrence, and so on).
- Using the two unmet needs or problems identified above, create one long-term and two short-term goals that you could implement with a family to assist with meeting their needs or solving their problems.
- Briefly discuss the specific changes you expect by implementing these goals.
- Based on your responses to the questions above, identify two interventions that could be implemented to assist a family with meeting their goals.
- Briefly discuss why you selected each intervention and explain how it can lead to long-term success of a family.
Your Assignment should be a 3- to 4-page expository essay (not including the title and reference pages) and should include the following elements:
- Body: Answer all the questions in complete sentences and paragraphs.
- Your responses should reflect professional writing standards using proper tone and language. The writing and writing style should be correct, accurate, and reflect knowledge of developing and delivering family services.
- Reference page: Sources in APA format
- Include a minimum of two scholarly or academic sources in addition to your text to support your responses and conclusions.
- Make sure that all sources listed on the reference page correspond to in-text citations in the body of your paper.
- Use Arial or Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced and left aligned.
- Use standard 1″ margins on all sides.
- Use APA formatting and citation style