Google Company Enterprise Risk Management Research & PPT.
Page Count Range should be 20 pages not including:
Title page, Table of Contents and References page
Put all members of the group on the Title Page
All References are to be in APA format.
Residency Paper Information:
Pick an industry/company to focus on for this assignment.Based upon the given information you can find on the company and any past issues/breaches the company has gone through, write up an analysis paper on how good Enterprise Risk Management could benefit the company.
- Introduction – brief background of company and any issues the company has had in the past such as data breaches
- A narrative on the organization that you have chosen (to include strategy, core business activities, recent financial performance and corporate view of risk management)
- An analysis of the key political, economic, social, technical, legislative and environmental risks that the organization is currently facing
- Explore Traditional risk management methods.Explain and define them.
- Explore Enterprise Risk Management methods. Explain and define them.
- What are the benefits and limitations in using ERM?
- What are the key roles and responsibilities for ERM?
- What are the key items the company needs to address and what are the risks associated with it?
- Provide recommendations for the company to improve their ERM.
- References – APA format
Residency Presentation Information:
Based upon the research and writing completed for the paper, prepare a presentation that will look at 4-5 Risk items the company needs to focus on.
- Identify the Risk
- Analyze the Risk
- Evaluate or Rank the Risk
- Recommendation on the Risk
Slide 1 – Title Slide w/ all group members names
Slide 2 – Brief company information
Slide 3-7 – Company Risk Items
Slide 8-9 – Summary of Recommendations for the company to improve their ERM
Slide 10 – References
***Slide count may vary if you want to address the risks on multiple slides, but you should have a min. of 10 slides with each group member presenting/explaining (1) risks.All members are required to participate.