MGT 403 SEU Knowledge Management Cycle Process in Organizations Questions.
Assignment Title: Knowledge management cycle process in organizations and significance communities of practice
Note: Each question/concept/ topic must be supported with peer reviewed journal references.
- Provide brief description about knowledge management processes in organizations. (1 Mark)
- Explain the concept of organizational learning and describe the link between individual and organizational leaning. (2 Marks)
- Describe role of organizational culture in knowledge management. (2 Marks)
- Describe the concept of community. Describe its key components. (1 Mark)
- Discuss how communities can be linked to organizational memory in order to foster organizational learning and innovation. (2 Marks)
- Highlight some of the key steps you would need to carry out in order to conduct social network analysis of an organization.What sort of questions could the social network analysis answer? (2 Marks)