RSCH 8210 WU Week 4 Quantitative Analysis Confidence Intervals Research Paper.
AS REQUIRED BY THE INSTUCTOR
Assignment: Introduction to Quantitative Analysis: Confidence Intervals
See the week 4 module for full details.
By Day 7 Submit this Assignment:
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review the Learning Resources related to probability, sampling distributions, and confidence intervals.
- For additional support, review the Skill Builder: Confidence Intervals and the Skill Builder: Sampling Distributions, which you can find by navigating back to your Blackboard Course Home Page. From there, locate the Skill Builder link in the left navigation pane.
- Using the SPSS software, open the Afrobarometer dataset or the High School Longitudinal Study dataset (whichever you chose) from Week 2.
- Choose an appropriate variable from Weeks 2 and 3 and calculate a confidence interval in SPSS.
- Once you perform your confidence interval, review Chapter 5 and 11 of the Wagner text to understand how to copy and paste your output into your Word document.
For this Assignment:
Write a 2- to 3-paragraph analysis of your results and include a copy and paste of the appropriate visual display of the data into your document.
Based on the results of your data in this confidence interval Assignment, provide a brief explanation of what the implications for social change might be.
Use appropriate APA format. Refer to the APA manual for appropriate citation.
Format for your assignment. Ensure these are clearly apparent:
Name the dataset
Name the variable
Visual display of CI
CI social change explanation
APA style and scholarly writing and organization