Seton Hall University Family and Medical Leave Act Claim Essay.
quote the law for specifics on FMLA eligibilty – the statute etc. who is eligible etc.
that will lead into the reason for leave and will need to include that part of the statute and may be you can look at the DOL website for information.
what does it mean for a family member and the level of care that is needed
here are key points to answer with
– Leslie was employed at Nail Perfection from 2000 – Jan 2003 through a temp agency.
– Leslie became a full time employee of Nail Perfection in Jan 2003.
– Leslie attempted to request FMLA in April 2003.
– Mgr denied claim due to lack of time/hours worked with Nail Perfection.
– Mgr also claimed that he didn’t have to grant Leslie FMLA to care for her grandson as her daughter was adopted. Implication: Adopted children are not covered under FMLA but biological children are.