SFU Consumer Steakholder Learning Organization Discussion Questions.
Review the Blanc (2019) article in your required readings. For this assignment, discuss the importance of becoming a learning organization specifically as it relates to sustainability. Using your current organization (or one you have experience with) evaluate their efforts, or what their efforts should be to become a learning organization, in maintaining a learning organization and discuss areas where there are opportunities for improvement. Be sure that you accurately answer the following questions in your analysis:
- In what ways is a learning environment supported?
- How are the learning processes and practices implemented?
- How do these activities align with the sustainability of the organization?
- How does Leadership that reinforces learning?
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4-5 pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract, or required reference page, which are never a part of the minimum content requirements.
- Use APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- cover all the requirement
- read this articles ” you can find it in google or any library “
- Chapter 14 in Business & Society: Ethics, Sustainability & Stakeholder Management
- Albuquerque, R., Koskinen, Y., & Zhang, C. (2018). Corporate social responsibility and firm risk: Theory and empirical evidence. 2018.
- Blanc, S. (2019). How to evolve your company into a self-learning organization. Forbes.
- Carberry, E. J., Bharati, P., Levy, D. L., & Chaudhury, A. (n.d.). Social movements as catalysts for corporate social innovation: Environmental activism and the adoption of green information systems. Sage Journals, 58(5), 1083-1127.