UM Coronavirus and Unemployment Alternative Policy Alternatives Discussion.
I’m stuck on a Social Science question and need an explanation.
Coronavirus and Unemployment: Alternative Policy Alternatives
- The title of the paper and the research question to be answered.
- The focus or purpose of the paper and theoretical concept addressed (i.e., a concept that was covered in class and is central to your research question.)
- Key search words relating to the topic and used of bibliographic searches.
- Outline: 5-6 Main Points with 4-5 subpoints; Introduction and conclusion. The subheadings you plan to use in order to structure your answer, along with bullet points that explain what you plan to write about in each section.
- A preliminary list of limitations to your investigation along with proposed additional research that would lead to a more definitive answer to your research question.
- References: A list of new sources, including the full APA citation, a link to the source, and your notes about how the source will help you answer your research question; consult annotated book reviews as well as journal articles for sources.
- Outlines without all these elements will be returned for further research.