Walden University Addressing the Effects of Alcoholism on Health Final Project.
Project: Final Project
In previous weeks of this course, you began thinking about and planning for your Final Project. By now, you should have selected a research question that interests you, identified the dataset that you will use to answer that question, and chosen a statistical test to analyze that data.
Now it is time to move from the planning stages into the execution stage of your Final Project. It is due by Day 5 of Week 11 (next week). As you work on your Final Project, keep these guidelines in mind:
- Present your research question clearly.
- Explain why you selected your dataset and the statistical test you applied to that dataset.
- Detail whether your test has statistical power or not.
- Use one of the statistical tests covered in this course.
- Visually display your results, in APA format.
- Detail how your findings might impact social change.
- Ensure that your Final Project is 7–10 pages in length, in APA format.
Be sure to review the two documents in the Learning Resources relating to the Final Project, both of which you originally reviewed in Week 3. Throughout this course, in Assignments that followed each new concept that you learned, you responded to questions and prompts. If you are not sure how to proceed with your Final Project, reviewing your responses to those questions and prompts may inform and shape your analysis. Remember to collaborate with your peers and the Instructor in the Collaboration Lab.