Waldorf University Sexual Selection Anthropology Essay.
Should be minimum 700 words
Make sure to include all the below:
- Explain the biological principle of sexual selection
- Apply the principle of sexual selection to mate choice
- Differentiate the biology of beauty from cultural ideals
- Write one paragraph on each of your three physical traits that is found to be attractive in males (list will be provided below) and be sure to focus on the biological rather than the cultural factors.
- Address how each of the three physical factors relate to sexual selection. Offer an example for each of your three physical features to demonstrate whether it helps with advertising or competing for a mate. Be creative, yet realistic.
- Conclude with a paragraph explaining how these traits relate to mate selection and the passing of genetic material across multiple generation.
- Explain how each preference is ‘gene deep.’ To help you to determine the biology of beauty, review “The Rules of Attraction in the Game of Love” at http://www.livescience.com/7023-rules-attraction-game-love.html and the scholarly journal entitled “Evolution of Human Mate Choice” at http://web.missouri.edu/~gearyd/MatechoicePDF.pdf
-MLA or APA Citations (list of references AND citations within the body of the text)
-minimum of 2-3 page papers
-12 pt font/ 1 inch margins
-papers require a turnitin.com score less than 8%
THE THREE TRAITS THAT SHOULD BE TALKED ABOUT IN THIS ESSAY ARE:
1. Pheromones (scent)
2. Physique (waist to hip ratio, height)
3. Symmetrical Face